THE BIG SHOT LTD. is committed to protecting the privacy of users of our site. As part of the normal operation of this site, we collect some information from you. This Privacy Statement describes the information we collect about you and what may happen to that information.
You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.).
Links to Other Sites
THE BIG SHOT LTD. contains links to other websites, whether owned or controlled by THE BIG SHOT LTD. affiliates or unrelated third parties. Please note that the privacy policies of these sites
may differ from those of THE BIG SHOT LTD. THE BIG SHOT LTD. is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any linked website.
Users may receive site notifications, newsletters or other information via email. Users may remove themselves from such services at their discretion.
THE BIG SHOT LTD. Web site uses “cookies”. A cookie is a small data file that a web site can transfer to a visitor’s hard drive to keep records of the visits to such site. A cookie contains information such as your username and password that helps us recognise the pages you have visited and improve future visits, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you provide yourself. Otherwise, you can still access most of the features on our web site even without accepting a cookie.
Disclosure of User Information
THE BIG SHOT LTD. does not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties. However, we may share User Information with our business partners for marketing, advertising or
product/service offering purposes based on members opting in. For example, we provide User Information to our service providers for direct emailing of our newsletters, online surveys or notifications on Alfresco Offerings to our viewers. If you agree to provide such information to these third parties, then your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
Please see the link below that describes how Google uses data it captures based on our website functionality.
firstname.lastname@example.org. For other general questions, please refer to our Contacts page or you can write to us at: Big Shot Limited, Unit B, Jack’s Place, 16-22 Corbet Place, E1 6NH
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.